Fukami Patent Office, P.C.
Nakanoshima Festival Tower West 26F.
3-2-4 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku
Osaka 530-0005 Japan
TEL：81-6-4707-2021 / FAX：81-6-4707-1731
Our office is located on the 26th floor of the WEST tower.
(The Conrad Osaka hotel and the Nakanoshima Kosetsu Museum of Art are in the same building.)
From the ground floor of our building, please take the escalator to the 3rd floor elevator lobby first, and then take the appropriate elevator to the 26th floor.
Access (by train)
Subway Yotsubashi Line, Higobashi Station Exit 4 (direct connection)
Subway (Keihan) Nakanoshima Line, Watanabebashi Station Exit 13 (direct connection)
Subway Midosuji Line and Keihan Main Line, Yodoyabashi Station Exit 7 (6-minute walk)
Access to central Osaka
- ◇From Kansai International Airport
- To JR Osaka Station about 55 minutes by JR（Japan Railway)
- To Namba Station about 30 minutes by Nankai Electric Railway, from Namba Station to Higobashi Station* about 5 minutes by Subway Yotsubashi Line
- To JR Osaka Station about 60 minutes by airport limousine bus
*From Higobashi Station to Fukami Patent Office
About 5 minutes on foot
- ◇From Osaka International Airport (Itami)
- To JR Osaka Station about 30 minutes by airport limousine bus
- ◇From Shin-Osaka Station of JR Shinkansen
- To JR Osaka Station about 5 minutes by JR
*From JR Osaka Station to Higobashi Station of Subway Yotsubashi Line
Please take Subway Yotsubashi Line at Nishi-Umeda Station after a short walk from JR Osaka Station. Higobashi is one station south (about 2 minutes).
*From JR Osaka Station to Fukami Patent Office by taxi
About 10 minutes (about 2 km)
Kasumigaseki Bldg. 17F.
3-2-5 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 100-6017 Japan
TEL：81-3-3595-2031 / FAX：81-3-3502-2030
Access (by train)
Ginza Line, Toranomon Station Exit 11 (2-minute walk)
Chiyoda Line, Kasumigaseki Station Exit A13 (6-minute walk)
Hibiya Line, Kasumigaseki Station Exit A13 (7-minute walk)
Marunouchi Line, Kasumigaseki Station Exit A13 (9-minute walk)
Namboku Line, Tameike-sanno Station Exit 8 (9-minute walk)
Access to central Tokyo
- From Narita International Airport
- To JR Tokyo Station *,***
about 1 hour by JR Narita Express Train
- To Tokyo CAT (City Airport Terminal) about 55 minutes by airport limousine bus, then by taxi to Tokyo Office about 20 minutes (about 5km)
- From Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)
- To JR Hamamatsucho Station about 22 minutes by Tokyo Monorail, then by JR Yamanote Line to JR Shimbashi Station **
about 3 minutes
- To JR Shimbashi Station **
about 30 minutes by Keihin Express Train
* From JR Tokyo Station to JR Shimbashi Station** about 5 minutes by JR Yamanote Line
** From JR Shimbashi Station to Toranomon Station about 5 minutes by Tokyo Metro Ginza Line
*** From JR Tokyo Station to Tokyo Office by taxi about 15 minutes (about 3 km)
Ichigo Nagoya Bldg. 3F.
4-24-8 Meieki, Nakamura-ku,
Nagoya-shi, Aichi 450-0002 Japan
*Please send all parcels or correspondence to the Osaka office.
Access (by train)
JR Line, Nagoya Station (9-minute walk)
Meitetsu Line, Nagoya Station (7-minute walk)
Kintetsu Line, Nagoya Station (6-minute walk)
(1 minute walk from Miyako underground shopping area Exit 4)
Subway Saura-dori Line, Kokusai Center Station (7-minute walk)
- From Chubu Centrair International Airport
- To Meitetsu Nagoya Station about 30 minutes by Meitetsu limited express train
- From Nagoya Airport
- To every Nagoya Station about 30 minutes by airport limousine bus